Bring Awareness Through Your Sponsorships
Free A Victim, Donate Today
DOWNLOAD Your LIFE SAVING QR-Code
Annual Royal Blue Charity Gala is POSTPONED!
The Bella Levy Foundation was created to educate in the prevention of Human Trafficking, Child Abduction, and support for neglected youths and young adults. We understand abused victims will carry shame & guilt throughout their life and effects of abuse. Our foundation provides programs serving Abused Youths & Adults who are survivors of sex trafficking and forms of mistreatment.
Mimi Perez Award
- recognizes resilience in an individual, always demonstrating a sunny disposition no matter the obstacles
Sound of Freedom Award
- recognition of the military
BLF Award of Excellence
- recognition of humanitarian excellence
- aesthetics and floral décor with personalized sponsorship logo
“moment of silence”
- flower dedication ceremony honoring all those that lost their lives while trafficked or still missing
Merch sponsor and “Swag Bag”
- apparel, hats, shirts
Thank You Sponsors
SUPPORT US WITH BUYING MERCH!
About Our Foundation
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit (Tax Deductible) charitable organization and 100% volunteer. We focus our time on Awareness, Education and Prevention of Human Trafficking.
Who IS Bella Levy
Bella Levy is a product of the “American Dream”. Her Russian roots has given way to develop a desire for change and help humanity. She is a Radiology “SuperSHEro” in scrubs in our community.
A board of directors, also known as a nonprofit board, is the governing body of a nonprofit. The members of a nonprofit board focus on the high-level strategy, oversight, and accountability.